CONSTRUCTION TRAINING CENTERS OF NEW YORK STATE™
Statewide Sexual Harassment Training
Attorneys from ABC member Goldberg & Segalla will present a Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness training. In this training, you will learn what constitutes violations of New York State standards and policies and EEOC laws that govern sexual harassment. This interactive training will educate that your employees understand the simple standards concerning violations of sexual harassment in the workplace.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify sexual harassment behavior and issues and the difference between sexual harassment and discrimination
- Distinguish between the work and social environments and identify boundaries
- Minimize conflict and maximize the effectiveness of employees who handle sexual harassment complaints
- Recognize correct and incorrect behavior
- All employees will become aware of the laws covering sexual harassment so they can stop any incidents before they occur
This is a video training, to attend head to your local ABC office.
*FULL PAYMENT IS DUE AT REGISTRATION*