Regional Golf Tournaments
ABC Empire State hosts golf tournaments in Western New York, Greater Rochester, Central New York, Eastern New York and Long Island.
These tournaments are designed to connect ABC members and help develop business relationships. Golfers of all skill levels are welcome! Lunch, snacks/beverages, cocktail hour and dinner are provided by the Chapter. Drink charts will make sure everyone is fed any hydrated.
The tournament is a scramble format so don’t worry if you’re not a PGA qualifier. These tournaments are a great opportunity to get out of the office with your coworkers and network with your fellow ABC members.
Not a golfer? Don’t worry! Come for dinner and network with other general and sub-contractors. We can’t wait to see everyone there!
*NEW FACEBOOK SLIDER*
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
10:00 AM – Check-in
- Come with your team and sign in for the event
11:00 AM – Lunch
- Before we hit the links, enjoy burgers, hot dogs, and drinks to fuel for 18 holes
12:00 PM – Tee off
- We will begin our scramble style tournament
5:00 PM – Cocktail Hour
- After your round, come back to the clubhouse for a networking.
- Cocktail hour sponsored by ABC and our members
5:30 PM – Dinner
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner at the course
- Selection may vary by region
5:45 PM – Awards
- Our basket raffle winners will be announced along with the longest drive, closest to the pin & tournament award winners.